COMPASS GROUP BELGILUX
If you wish to use our CLICK4FOOD system you will be asked to submit certain personal data to COMPASS GROUP.
Treatment and processing of personal data
COMPASS GROUP is responsible for processing these personal data.
More specifically, this concerns the following information:
- Identification data (name, e-mail, telephone number, user ID)
- Personal data (linguistic knowledge)
- Professional data (company ID)
- Data relating to consumption (general consumption info)
These data are stored at a secure storage location.
The processing of these data is required to meet your needs as a consumer and is also required by our IT administration:
- Creation of customer ID badges (personal but anonymous)
- Orders and invoicing
- Site management
- Issuing receipts, consumption management and follow-up
- Cash register monitoring and invoicing
To the extent that these data are shared with third parties or suppliers, steps will be taken to ensure sufficient safeguarding of your personal data: cooperation with third-party companies or suppliers only takes place to the extent that these parties operate in accordance with the legal provisions relating to privacy and data protection.
All information obtained is stored centrally with a view to the correct monitoring of customer management within the company and will not be used for other purposes.
The personal data obtained will be stored for the time required to meet the objectives for which they were collected.
COMPASS GROUP also has a specific retention policy in this regard, which determines how long data may be stored and processed.
- You are at all times entitled to obtain information from COMPASS GROUP on the personal data that have been or are being processed.
- You may request access to specific information regarding the processing of your data at any time.
- You are entitled to have your data corrected where your personal data has been shown to be incorrect or incomplete.
- You may also request that your data be transferred.
- You are also always entitled to request the deletion of your personal data or that restricted processing of your data be applied.
- Finally, you are entitled at all times to request that data processing be terminated.
Security of personal data and data breaches
COMPASS GROUP is responsible for the processing of your personal data and has therefore taken the necessary measures as regards security and confidentiality.
Appropriate technical and organisational measures have been taken to ensure security and confidentiality.
In addition, we only work with processors which are able to provide sufficient guarantees in terms of technical and organisational security measures.
COMPASS GROUP regularly conducts internal and external audits on effective compliance with these measures.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
As the data controller for personal data COMPASS GROUP is responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on personal data protection.
Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at COMPASS GROUP:
- by e-mail: GDPR@compass-group.be
- telephone: +32 2 243 22 11 Attn: DPO
- by post: Haachtsesteenweg 1179 - 1130 Brussels